Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In love with Christmas

Who would've thought I'd start a blog? This is actually my first post and I'm so excited! As excited as I am I hope I continue posting because I usually leave things half way. 







Anyway, I can't believe it's Christmas time again. I'm so excited! A couple of months ago I realized winter is waaaaaay better than summer. Even though I live in the Caribbean, you actually feel when the season is approaching. This year in particular I am way too excited for work to be over so I can enjoy Christmas break. 

           Source: Google Images


So, while Thanksgiving is on it's way and Christmas decorations are being hung all over, I've been enjoying taking pictures of the cute unique decorations. I'll be decorating my classroom soon so I'm pretty excited about that too. 


I'll hopefully post pictures of my classroom in my next post. Until then, here are a few shots I've taken. 

           Me with the humongous tree
           
        Location: Plaza las Américas  

               Santa Clause's station

           Location: Plaza las Américas 

                  Christmas tree #2

           Location: Plaza las Américas 


          Crafty neighbor's creation

                  Location: Home

     Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer 



                          Daylight

         Rudolph's brother, maybe? 










All pictures taken by yours truly.

IPhone 4S ❥  

No comments:

Post a Comment