This Saturday was all about celebration. Family, friends, food, cake and music filled her house. It was my grandmother's sister's birthday (my mom's aunt and godmother). The big 95. Wow! Have you ever wondered if you'll get to that age? I have. I've always wondered how I'll look like, feel and where I'll be. Her birthday was this past February but they decided to celebrate it a week after.
Grandma made the food and my aunt made the birthday cake. Grandma told us to bring our camera (Nikon D5000) because as she said, it takes better photos (lol). We snapped a ton so she would be happy.
Three of her siblings came to celebrate it with her. One couldn't make it because they left her at her house. These are the 3 siblings left of the family including the one that didn't attend. They are 18 siblings in total. Yes, eighteen. Only 4 of them are left. My grandma is the baby of the bunch.
Here a couple of my favorites that my sister and I snapped.
Happy Birthday!
Homemade cake made by my aunt.
The birthday girl with her two sister and brother.












No comments:
Post a Comment