Sunday, March 2, 2014

Saturday...

Here's a little recap of what I did on Saturday. 




After shopping and heading to Grandma's house, we ate at Longhorn's Steakhouse. We hadn't been in months so we changed up our routine eats. I, as usual, got the yummy chicken tenders with french fries and honey mustard. Before my main plate, I gobbled down a delicious caesar salad. It was absolutely delicious that I forgot to take a picture of it. Not anything out of the ordinary because everyone knows how a Caesar salad looks like. 


 

I think you can see a smidge of the salad (lol). 




Mom had the Firecracker Chicken Wraps. The plate looked so colorful that I had to snap a pic. 







After that, I obviously had to eat dessert. A meal isn't complete without DESSERT. I always crave chocolate 24/7. I had the Ultimate Brownie Sundae. Succulent! That is all. It's chocolate, what do you expect?! 






Here are some scrumptious looking chocolate covered strawberries we saw at the mall. Yum! 







Hope you guys' weekend was great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment