Krispy Kreme
Sprinkles
They have arrived to Puerto Rico. Yes, I finally went out and bought them. I was dying to try them. I got myself these completely covered with sprinkles. I got my mom the mixed batch that included chocolate glazed, original glazed, powdered and sprinkled covered like the one's here posted. Sadly, I forget to snap a picture of them. After I got them, I couldn't stop staring at how beautiful and colorful they looked. So of course, SNAP!
Now, the taste. I'm not a HUGE fan of Krispy Kreme like most Puerto Ricans are. I'm not kidding, people here are obsessed with them. I absolutely don't understand why. They are way too sweet for me. I on the other hand, am a Dunkin' Donuts kind of girl. So like I was saying... Taste. They are pretty good. But like I said, TOO sweet for my taste buds. I am a HUGE fan of their nutella donut. Yes people, nutella. I believe this donut is only available here in Puerto Rico. On the contrary, my mom and sister enjoyed these lil' munchkins. Especially mom.
If you are the kind of person who loves extremely sweet goodies, go for them!
All photos snapped with my trusty old iPhone 4S.



No comments:
Post a Comment